The ASTN provides leadership in the commercialisation, development and promotion of Australian-inspired sports technologies.
WHAT IS THE AUSTRALIAN SPORTS TECHNOLOGIES NETWORK (ASTN)?
Established in 2012 the ASTN is an industry-led Australian eco-system of organisations with a vested interest in sports technology development. This includes leading sports technologies businesses, national sporting organisations, research institutions, sports distributors & retailers, government agencies, service providers and investors.
ASTN programs are geared to assist Australian sports technology companies to scale and commercialise their technologies into international markets and assist universities and research institutions to commercialise projects.
A WORLD-CLASS SPORTS TECHNOLOGIES INDUSTRY NETWORK
- An experienced board consisting of 10 directors
- 2,500+ stakeholders, including 500+ sports technology businesses
- 200+ members, including universities, enterprise & investors
AUSTRALIA… A LEADING SPORTS BRAND!
PERFORMANCE, CULTURE, FANS, PARTICIPATION AND EXPERTISE
- Performance and protective wear including sports equipment
- Wearable technologies driving sports analytics (data and video)
- Stadium and facilities technologies
- Sports digital solutions (club management and fan engagement)
- Human performance technologies (sports science and medicine nutrition)
The ASTN develops and delivers a number of targeted initiatives focused on supporting the development of the Australian sports technologies industry. These have included;
- Australian Sports Technologies Industry Studies
- Advisory and Mentoring Programs
- HeadStart Accelerator Program
- Sports Technologies Investment Pitching Competitions (and Education)
- Australian Sports Technologies Conferences
- Sports Technologies Entrepreneurship Innovation Forum
- Sports Technologies Exhibition Opportunities
- Australian Sports Commission / ASTN Partnership
- State-based ‘node’ events
Mantra: “Born Global or Die Local”