ASTN EVENT REMINDER (23 MAR – SYD / 24 MAR – MELB):
‘Show me the Money’ – maximizing value from R&D, grants, capital raising and structuring
Show me the Money & Strategies for Success
Are you maximizing the value of your sports tech business?
Facilitated by PwC on behalf of the Australian Sports Technologies Network this exclusive ½ day event (to be held in Melbourne and Sydney) will explore the key issues in maximizing the value of sports technology businesses. Subject experts will provide insights and advice on issues including private and public capital raisings, government grants,IP management and protection and setting up for R&D and future exit of your business.
- 9am – 1:30pm Monday 23rd March (Sydney event) Register Here
- 1pm – 5pm Tuesday 24th March (Melbourne event) Register Here
- PwC Sydney – Darling Park Tower 2, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney
- PwC Melbourne – Freshwater Place, Level 19, 2 Southbank Boulevard, Southbank
- Free-of-charge (includes catering)
Structuring for success
- Effective company structures
- Setting up for and maximising R&D
- IP management and strategies
- Setting up for Sale / Exit / Succession
Show me the Money
- Capital Raising
- Equity, crowd funding, debt
- Government grants / R&D
Copyright © 2015 Australian Sports Technologies Network, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are member of Australian Sports Technologies Network
Our mailing address is:
Australian Sports Technologies Network
Geelong, Victoria 3220