Alex Mednis – Board Member (NSW node)
- Managing Director, revolutioniseSPORT
- Alex has had over 12 years’ experience managing grassroots sport, and has a wealth of technology experience across both sport and law. An innovator at heart, Alex started his own sports technology company in 2012, which now provides its cloud based management technology to almost 200 clients across Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, including 35 governing bodies in Australia.
- Alex is heavily involved with the education of grassroots sporting clubs, and is a founder of the ‘Sports Club Management Expo’ conference, the first and largest educational event for local sporting administrators in Australia.
- Prior to starting his own sports technology firm, Alex worked for two of the ‘big five’ law firms in Australia, Freehills and Clayton Utz, where he specialised in legal technology, data forensics and electronic document discovery and analysis.
- Alex teaches user interface design at the University of New South Wales.
- Bachelors of Computer Science (BSc UNSW)
- Bachelor of Law (JD UNSW).