The Australian Sports Technologies Network is proud to have Mr. Ma Ming as our Chief China representative.
Mr. Ma Ming’s role is to help Australian companies with understanding market entry and successfully growing in the Chinese market. Mr. Ming is bilingual and has 20-years’ of relationships & leadership in the Chinese Sports market. He is engaged to support ASTN members with development, commercialisation, introductions and scaling in the China sports industry across Sports, Media, Entertainment, Health and Technologies. Mr Ma Ming has deep experience and successful implementation working with Tier 1 international organisations that are looking to enter the Chinese market.
Mr. Ma Ming is a former professional basketball player, with 20+ years of sports development expertise in China, including:
- PRO American professional sports promotion development expertise
- Deputy general manager of the CBA Liaoning Panpan Basketball Club
- Nike (China) Sports Marketing Department
- Nike China Basketball Project
- NIKE CHBL National High School Basketball League
- Training initiatives for basketball teachers of Beijing physical education teachers
- NBA (China) Company, Infront (China) Sports Media Group, Harlem Global Traveler Basketball Team, U.S Slamball and other international professional sports organisations.
- Chinese partner of the EURO League Basketball
ASTN members are welcome to contact Mr Ma Ming regarding questions or queries surrounding the Chinese market, as well as enquiring about events such as the China Sports Innovation and Entrepreneurship Conference, please contact Martin via email: firstname.lastname@example.org