SPORTS TECHNOLOGY TRADE MISSION TO INDIA
EXPRESSIONS-OF-INTEREST – 9th to 13th May
The Victorian Government through Trade Victoria, with support from the Australian Sports Technologies Network, is seeking expressions-of-interest from Victorian companies wishing to participate in a business focused visit to India from 9th to 13th May 2016.
All delegates will be provided with an opportunity to showcase their export capabilities through business to business meetings, targeted networking events and engagement with potential partners including:
- Retailers, importers and distributors
- Elite athletes, sports teams and coaches
- Fitness clubs and leisure centres
- Industry bodies, sports scientists, academics and government representatives.
The mission will support companies with demonstrated market-ready solutions in areas including:
- Sports technology manufacturers and retailers, including wearable technology
- Digital services for sports
- Sports medicine, health and wellbeing
- Fitness and membership management
- Sports data management and analysis.
This expression-of-interest process aims to gauge the level of interest from individual Victorian businesses to participate in the mission and the likely level of in-market support required for programming around a visit.
To register your interest please email Candice Basham (Candice.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call on (03) 9651 8026.