Australian Sports Technologies Network is a not-for-profit member-based organisation.
Our Members are the strength of our Network.
This exciting new membership offer provides added benefits to all members presenting a great opportunity to be part of the Australian sports technology eco-system.
ASTN supports the work of Governments, Universities and Industry to continue growing the sector and assisting companies to connect with international markets. It’s a great time to be part of Australia’s burgeoning and exciting sports technology sector!
|Category||Cost||Credit Card||Bank Transfer|
(Companies, Clubs, leagues, Individuals & SSA’s)
|$400 +GST |
|Credit Card||Bank transfer|
(Universities & NSO's)
|Credit Card||Bank transfer|
Organisations that will benefit from ASTN’s activities are:
- Sports technologies businesses and start-ups
- Sports-related business and practitioners
- Sports retailers, manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers
- National sporting organisations
- Leading sporting clubs
- Research institutions and centres
- Tertiary education institutions and research centres
- Industry representative bodies (involved in sports technologies-related activities)
Organisations may be involved in researching, developing, trialling, commercialising and /or marketing of products and services in:
- Apparel, footwear and protective wear
- Sports equipment
- Sports surfaces
- Data and video analysis
- Wearable devices
- Officiating technologies
- Sports games and entertainment
- Nutrition and health products
Mix with the best to be the best!
ASTN provides members with networking, education and promotional opportunities helping them achieve their organisation’s goals.
- Knowledge Network: Collaborate with ASTN members, including leaders across the Australian sporting eco-system.
- Gather & Build Intelligence: Keep an eye on national and international developments in sports technologies with ASTN boot-camps, networking events, workshops, annual conferences and ASTN online channels.
- Participate: Take part in research and commercial projects including those supporting high-performance goals.
- Promote: Market your expertise, capabilities and needs through the ASTN website and social media, at ASTN events and conference, and ASTN’s exhibition opportunities.
- Learn & Earn: Develop relationships with experts that can help commercialise and fund development of sports technologies.
- Link To Markets: Develop relationships with national sporting organisations, sporting clubs, sports retailers, distributors and wholesalers that can link a product to end-user or test markets.
- Access Government: Develop relationships with key government stakeholders in the sports and innovation industries across all levels of government.
|Masterclass||Free ticket to 1 day seminars and showcase of sports technologies. To be held in Melbourne & Sydney|
|Network Events||Join ASTN members and industry contacts at networking events.
Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide (10 per year)
|Partnership Programs / |
|Funding, conference or event offers
50% off RRP for Sports Analytics Conference (Melbourne)
Discount entry to other sport technology conferences around Australia
|Promotion and Organisation profiling||Promotion through www.Bullpen.com.au|
|Introductions / Advisory Services||Making connections for greatest impact.|
|International Trade Missions (USA, India, Europe)||Discounts to ASTN-led outbound international trade missions. Each Trade Mission focuses on specific segments of sports technology categories and connection into international markets.|
|Investment Pitching Comp eligibility||Competitions held annually|
For membership enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0488 900 575.