Conducted half-yearly, the full-day Masterclass will help current and potential sports product manufacturers and exporters;
- better understand global opportunities in regards to sports product innovations,
- provide direct access to subject experts and networks,
- understand keys to export success, and;
- think beyond domestic elite sports and consumer markets.
The Masterclass is a gateway into the Sports Export Readiness Program and Sports Export Acceleration Program.
Who should participate?
Sports product, manufacturing and design businesses that are considering or are currently exporting.
For the purposes of the Program eligible businesses include those involved in development, manufacturing and or distribution of sports apparel, footwear, protective wear, sports equipment, wearable / measurement technologies and sports facilities and surfaces.
Participants in the Sports Export Readiness, Sports Export Acceleration and the Innovation & Commercialisation Programs will be exclusively invited to the Masterclass.
The Masterclass will be held in March and September in 2015, 2016 and 2017 in Melbourne. The Masterclass is an intense full-day program covering key themes necessary for export success, including;
- Intellectual property and patenting
- Show me the money – R&D, grants, funding and investment readiness
- Business structures
- State and Federal Government export assistance
- Building partnership opportunities in the sports product supply chains
- Marketing & Distribution – PR, digital, ambassadors
- Growth models for international expansion ie distribution, licensing
- Case studies in sports product exporting
- The Lean Launchpad and its application to success sports exporting
Each session will be presented and facilitated by industry experts available through ASTN’s network.
Cost: $300 per person.